The latest report titled “Polypropylene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Polypropylene.
|Polypropylene Production through Gas Phase Polymerisation
Polypropylene Production through Bulk Polymerisation
Polypropylene Production through Slurry Polymerisation
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Polypropylene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Polypropylene Production Process:
- Polypropylene Production through Gas Phase Polymerisation : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Polypropylene production via Gas Phase Polymerisation. During the process, the polymer is created around heterogeneous catalyst particles as propene is passed over. As a result, a fine powder is produced, which is then converted into pellets, and the unreacted gas is fed back into the reactor.
2. Polypropylene Production through Bulk Polymerisation : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Polypropylene production through Bulk Polymerisation. It occurs at temperatures of 60 to 80 °C at 30- 40 atm in loop reactors.
3. Polypropylene Production through Slurry Polymerisation : This report presents the economics of Polypropylene production from Slurry Polymerisation. In the process, usually C4–C6 alkanes are used in order to prevent the chain’s growth beyond the required molecular weights. The remainder of the process is the same as gas-phase polymerisation.
Polypropylene (PP) or polypropene is a thermoplastic comprising a combination of propylene monomers. It belongs to the polyolefins group and is partially crystalline and non-polar. It is a white and mechanically rugged material with high chemical resistance. Due to its properties that are similar to polyethylene except being harder and heat resistant, it is employed in a wide range of applications, including packaging for consumer products, plastic parts for various industries such as the automotive, special devices like living hinges, and textiles.
Polypropylene (PP) has a wide range of applications due to its excellent chemical and mechanical properties in industries such as automotive components manufacturing, medical devices, packaging and labelling, and construction, which boosts demand growth. Furthermore, the increasing application of the product in the packaging industry will likely propel the market growth. Also, the material is employed in manufacturing automotive components, fashion apparel, profiles, and healthcare devices as well as; due to the shift towards lightweight electronics products; it will likely further the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Polypropylene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Polypropylene market?
- What are the various processes used for Polypropylene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Polypropylene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Polypropylene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Polypropylene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Polypropylene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Polypropylene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Polypropylene production?
- What is the time frame for Polypropylene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Polypropylene?
Browse More Reports:
- Polypropylene Carbonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polypropylene-carbonate
- Polypropylene (PP) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polypropylene-pp
- Polystyrene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polystyrene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA