The latest report titled “Polyethylene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Polyethylene.
|Polyethylene Production from Radical Polymerization ProcessPolyethylene Production from Slurry Process
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Polyethylene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Polyethylene Production Process:
- Polyethylene Production from Radical Polymerization Process : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Polyethylene production using the Radical Polymerization Process. In the process, little amount of oxygen and organic peroxide is used as the process initiators at extremely high pressure and at temperatures of 420-570 Kelvin. Ethene is compressed in a reactor which produces low-density polyethylene.
2. Polyethylene Production from Slurry Process : This report presents the economics of Polyethylene production from the Slurry Process. In this process, a liquid hydrocarbon acts like a diluent. The catalyst mixed in the diluent is Zieglar Natta. In the slurry, Ethene is added, which under pressure, produces high-density polyethene. Remains of catalyst still remain in the final product.
Polyethylene (PE) is the most common plastic produced. It is a polymer that is mainly used in packaging (plastic films, bags, and geomembranes and containers, including bottles, etc.). The material is highly durable, resistant to fading and chipping, and an excellent electrical insulator. There are many kinds of polyethylene, each best suited for a different set of applications. The product types are High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
Polyethylene (PE) is used extensively in the packaging industry due to it being the most durable plastic as it has unique properties, including resistance to chemicals and low cost. Hence, the packaging industry’s demand for the product is driving market growth. In addition, the rising need for sustainability is boosting the demand for bio-based polyethylene products. Also, High-performance polyethylene (HPPE) has properties like high resistance to solid organic solvents like acids and bases and high impact strength; its low coefficient of friction, high-performance it is employed in various applications like protecting metal, pharmaceutical applications, machine lubrication in food and beverage industry, etc., which is furthering the market’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Polyethylene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Polyethylene market?
- What are the various processes used for Polyethylene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Polyethylene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Polyethylene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Polyethylene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Polyethylene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Polyethylene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Polyethylene production?
- What is the time frame for Polyethylene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Polyethylene?
Browse More Reports:
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/low-density-polyethylene-ldpe
- Low Density Polyethylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/low-density-polyethylene
- High Density Polyethylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/high-density-polyethylene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA