The latest report titled oxygen production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Oxygen.
|Oxygen Production by recovery from airOxygen Production by Vaccum Swing Absorption process
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Oxygen production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Oxygen Production Process:
- Oxygen Production by recovery from air : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Oxygen production through recovery from the air. In this procedure, oxygen is produced by the cryogenic distillation of air. It uses a distillation column with suitable conditions and produces oxygen at high pressure while also creating nitrogen as a by product.
2. Oxygen Production by Vaccum Swing Absorption process : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Oxygen production using the Vaccum Swing Absorption process producing low-purity oxygen.
The oxygen has no taste, odour, or colour. Even though it being noncombustible, oxygen aggressively facilitates in the burning of flammable items. When exposed to oxygen, several chemicals catch fire. Materials that burn in the air will burn with additional force when exposed to oxygen. Since it is a non-liquid gas, it is supplied at pressures of 2000 psig or more. Pure oxygen cannot spark a flame. When exposed to fire or scorching temperatures for an extended period, the canisters may violently explode and launch into the air. Oxygen is used in breathing, resuscitation, and producing synthesis gas from coal.
The Oxygen market is rapidly advancing owing to the increasing demand for oxygen from industries such as healthcare for operations, food and beverage, glass, agriculture, chemicals, shipbuilding, steel manufacturing, construction equipment, medicine, space explorations etc. In the chemical industry, oxygen has various uses as a catalyst and as an oxidising agent boosting the market’s demand. It is also being used in the mineral processing and mining sector to improve production processes with lower production costs. Also, the rising cases of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease are increasing consumer awareness regarding oxygen treatment equipment, propelling the demand for portable oxygen concentrators, in turn, augmenting the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Oxygen Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Oxygen market?
- What are the various processes used for Oxygen production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Oxygen?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Oxygen?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Oxygen?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Oxygen?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Oxygen production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Oxygen production?
- What is the time frame for Oxygen plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Oxygen?
Browse More Reports:
- Eugenol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/eugenol
- Nitrogen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/nitrogen
- Hydrogen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hydrogen
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA