The latest report titled nitrogen production cost report by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Nitrogen.
|Nitrogen Production from Air
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Nitrogen production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Nitrogen Production Process:
1. Nitrogen Production From Air: The report involves the cost analysis of the production of nitrogen via the liquid air’s fractional distillation carried out using distillation columns under cryogenic conditions creating Oxygen as a byproduct.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/nitrogen-production-from-air/requestsample
Nitrogen with the symbol N is the lightest element in group 15, also called pnictogens. The element has an atomic number of 7 and a molecular weight of 14 g/mol, which is abundantly present in the Earth’s atmosphere. It is also a vital part of life as it is part of the DNA and the genetic code. The gas appears to be colourless and has no odour. Physically, it is lighter than air, somewhat soluble in water and air both, non-flammable and does not help combustion.
The market for nitrogen is witnessing extensive growth due to its extensive application in food preservation in the food and beverage sector. In addition, the market will advance further owing to the growing developments in food preservation technology. Furthermore, it finds use in the healthcare industry for the production of many medicines, which gives a boost to the industry’s revenues. Moreover, it has applications in the chemical industry as industrial nitrogen has the ability to offer more opportunities to the key market players. Along with that, the constant advancements in cryogenic fraction distillation technology will further the market’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Nitrogen Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Nitrogen market?
- What are the various processes used for Nitrogen production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Nitrogen?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Nitrogen?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Nitrogen?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Nitrogen?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Nitrogen production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Nitrogen production?
- What is the time frame for Nitrogen plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Nitrogen?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Nicotinamide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/nicotinamide
- Nitric Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/nitric-acid
- Nitrobenzene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/nitrobenzene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA