The latest report titled “Calcium Carbide Production Cost report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Calcium Carbide.
|Calcium Carbide Production from Lime & Coke
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Calcium Carbide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Calcium Carbide Production Process:
- Calcium Carbide Production from Lime & Coke : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Calcium Carbide production using Lime & Coke. The calcium carbide is produced in an electric arc furnace using a combination of lime and coke at around 2,200 °C.
Calcium Carbide is also mentioned as calcium acetylide. The chemical formula of calcium carbide is CaC2. The chemical compound is colourless in appearance. Calcium carbide has a molecular weight of about 64.099 g/mol. It is commercially manufactured by Coke and Calcium oxide. It is a greyish-black lump or sand-like and has a garlic-like odour.
Calcium Carbide is witnessing demand growth as it is employed in the production of calcium cyanamide which is driving the market growth. By reacting calcium carbide (CaC2) with water (H2O), Acetylene is produced which is an important building block for organic chemistry and is a potential component involved in a diverse range of synthetic transformations. As Acetylene is primarily employed in the synthesis of various resins, plastics, and organic chemicals, and in oxyacetylene welding and cutting of metals it is further boosting the market’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Calcium Carbide Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Calcium Carbide market?
- What are the various processes used for Calcium Carbide production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Calcium Carbide?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Calcium Carbide?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Calcium Carbide?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Calcium Carbide?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Calcium Carbide production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Calcium Carbide production?
- What is the time frame for Calcium Carbide plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Calcium Carbide?
Browse More Reports:
- Calcium Hypochlorite Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/calcium-hypochlorite
- Calcium Sulfate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/calcium-sulfate
- Calcium Gluconate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/calcium-gluconate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA