The latest report titled “Acrylic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acrylic Acid.
|Product Name||Acrylic Acid|
|Process Included||Acrylic Acid Production from Propylene via Oxidation.|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acrylic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acrylic Acid Production Process:
- Acrylic Acid Production from Propylene via Oxidation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Acrylic Acid production through Propylene via Oxidation. The Oxidation of propylene forms Acrylic Acid.
Acrylic acid is corrosive in both vapour and gas forms and is an organic compound. It is also the simplest kind of unsaturated acids. Additionally, Acrylic acid is mixable in alcohol, ester, chloroform, and water. It has a very tart or acrid smell and is colourless in appearance. The formula of Acrylic Acid is CH₂=CHCOOH. It is a highly reactive compound that reacts with itself and forms polyacrylic acid. It has a molecular weight of 72.06 g/mol.
The Acrylic Acid market is propelling due to the high demand for the product in surface coatings. The end-user polymers industry drives the primary demand for the product. Other sectors, like water treatment and detergent co-builders, also support the market’s demand. Additionally, the rising demand for products like personal hygiene, paints and coatings is further boosting the market’s expansion. Moreover, the growing demand for the product from end-user sectors such as construction and automobile will likely further the market demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Acrylic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acrylic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Acrylic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acrylic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acrylic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acrylic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acrylic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Acrylic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acrylic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Acrylic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acrylic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acrylic Maleic Copolymer Production Cost Reports- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrylic-maleic-copolymer
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/abs
- Acrolein Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrolein
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA